Hanoi Gift Show 2020 expected to boost handicraft sales
Over the past eight years, Hanoi Gift Show has become a typical craft industry fair for boosting both local consumer demand and exports.
Hanoi Gift Show 2020, which runs from October 15 to 18 in Hanoi, is expected to boost sales of artisanal products.
|The opening launch of Hanoi Gift Show 2020. Photo: Kinh te & Do thi
The event draws the participation of 250 exhibitors from more than 30 provinces and cities in Vietnam and some countries who display their products at 450 booths.
It is an opportunity for local enterprises and handicraft producers to show the creativity and talent of artisans. It will also facilitate business matching, especially find foreign central buyers for Vietnamese handicrafts.
In order to facilitate business matching and ensure safety in the time of pandemic, business exchanges will be conducted online.
Through the fair, local consumers will have opportunities to purchase high quality and genuine handicraft products.
Hanoi Gift Show is an event that demonstrates the efforts and commitments of Hanoi city in creating an environment and a foundation for the rapid and sustainable development of the business community, said Nguyen Thanh Hai, deputy director of the municipal Department of Industry and Trade.
It is also part of a series of international handicraft fairs every October in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Hanoi shows strong backing for financial tower project
- VinFast builds new factory in India, reinforcing global reach
- Hanoi’s enlistment day opens
- Hanoi airport sees record international passenger traffic
- Hanoi to build a digital map system for smart tourism
- Hanoi issues digital database development plan for 2024
- East meets West in French colonial villas
- "The Sound of Hanoi" song composition contest debuts
- Hanoi to approve capital planning for 2021-2030 in March
- Hanoi offers conditions for overseas Vietnamese's contributions at home
Vietnam to have 50 million e-wallets in 2024: Report
Hanoi director wins 74th Berlinale Film Award
Vietnam news in brief - February 27
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh expects more from Siemens’ local operations
Tales of recruits: Answering the nation’s call
Vietnam's 2024 Top 10 most welcoming cities
Vietnam news in brief - February 23
World-renowned Eastern & Oriental Express train to operate in Vietnam
Vietnam news in brief - February 22