Hanoi launches a parade on upcoming national election
The parade will travel on main streets in Hanoi to disseminate contents linked to the general election.
The Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports on May 19 launched a parade to promote the general election of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and People's Councils at all levels for the 2021-2026 term.
In celebration of the upcoming national elections on May 23, Hanoi streets are being embellished and enlivened with flowers, flags, and banners.
Director of the Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports Tran The Cuong opens the parade on May 19 morning.
At 7:00 am, the mobile billboard cars gathered in front of the State Bank of Vietnam.
Posters on the national election are hung on the cars.
Close-up of the posters.
From May 19 to 23, the cars will travel on main streets in Hanoi city to disseminate contents linked to the general election, the Covid-19 pandemic prevention and control, code of conduct in public places and at works.
- Hanoi eyes GRDP growth of 7% for 2023
- Hanoi’s GRDP growth set to hit 8.89% in 2022
- Hanoi police arrest nine suspects for illegal online gamble
- Promote the heritage of Thang Long Imperial Citadel in France
- Hanoi People’s Council convenes 10th session
- Hanoi's lawmakers to begin discussions on socio-economic issues on Dec 7
- Hanoi seeks cooperation with ASEAN cities for shared prosperity
- Hanoi mayor urges drastic actions to lift public investment performance
- Hanoi eyes more economic zones and satellite cities
- Leipzig to set up representative office in Hanoi
Vietnam, France to deepen strategic partnership
Hanoi eyes GRDP growth of 7% for 2023
Vietnam holds 1st International Arms Expo
Miss Tourism World 2022 contestants explore Hanoi’s beauty
Hanoi People’s Council convenes 10th session
Thailand, Vietnam urged to be more proactive in new int’l challenges
Vietnamese Gov’t to divest state capital at 141 businesses until 2025
Green growth an inevitable trend for Vietnam: PM
It's imperative for Hanoi to develop public transport: Experts