Hanoi streets aroused by F1 model car parade
The racers will compete at the Vietnam Grand Prix on April 5. Vietnam Grand Prix is the third leg of the F1’s 2020 season.
The parade of Formula 1 model car along some Hanoi’s main streets on February 22 heated up the city ahead of the upcoming Vietnam Grand Prix 2020.
High cylinder motorbikes led the race.
The parade was led by high cylinder motorbikes and a Ferrari and ended with a truck carrying the F1 model car, running through some iconic sites of Hanoi including the Hanoi Opera House, Thang Long Boulevard, the August Revolution Square, among others.
The F1 model car was made of composite material by 3D printing with its design and color resembling the real car. It took six months to make the model. Before casting, the model is 3D carved with foam.
The F1 car model was painted with the Hanoi F1 circuit which features 22 turns over its 5.565km length, inspired by the sections of the race circuits in Monaco, Germany, and Japan.
The F1 car model features some cultural symbols of Vietnam.
The body of the F1 car model also features some cultural symbols of Vietnam including the Temple of Literature and the bronze drum.
The racers will compete at the Vietnam Grand Prix on April 5. Vietnam Grand Prix is the third leg of the F1’s 2020 season. It will be followed by the one to be held in the Netherlands as 2020 Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai was postponed due to the outbreak of the coronavirus.
- Hanoi's Loyalty Oath Festival listed as National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- International Yoga Day 2023 celebrated across nation
- Hanoi celebrates 595th anniversary of the coronation of King Le Thai To
- Hanoi, La Habana to ink partnership deals
- Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property
- Vietnamese brands listed in Asia Architecture Design Awards' Top 100 Outstanding Projects
- Hanoi to ensure food safety for ten million residents
- Phase two of the Vinh Tuy Bridge nears completion
- Hanoi launches Action Month for Children 2023
- Hanoi Rescue Team: Nighttime "heroes" for motorcyclists
New apartment buildings must have life span: Hanoi Party Chief
Norway strengthens support to Vietnam's sustainable marine aquaculture
Covid-19 meets criteria for influenza status in Vietnam: PM
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options