Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
The 2021 National Archery Championships ended up with great successes of Hanoi archers.
Hanoi team topped the medal table at the country's National Archery Championship 2021, which wrapped up on April 9 in Vinh Yen city, the northern province of Vinh Phuc.
After six days of competition, the 2021 National Archery Championships ended up with great successes of Hanoi archers.
|Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021. Photo: Vietnam News Agency.|
Hanoi grabbed 15 golds, 12 silvers and 13 bronzes, followed by the southern province of Vinh Long with 12 golds, eight silvers and 10 bronzes. The northern province of Quang Ninh ranked third with three golds, one silver and four bronzes.
According to Phan Trong Quan, an offical from General Department of Gymnastics and Sports, the National Archery Championships had been organized professionally with the participation of better athletes than last year’s competition.
The 2021 National Archery Championships took place from April 4 to 9 in Vinh Yen city, attracting the participation of more than 200 archers and coaches from 18 provinces and cities nationwide.
Outstanding archers will either be picked to the national team for intensive training, or compete at major regional tournaments in the future.
- Hanoi to push for decentralization scheme in local units: City Party chief
- Hanoi determined to preserve its "green lung"
- Hanoi to build two new cities, creating springboard for Hoa Lac, Noi Bai areas
- UNESCO promises tight partnership with Hanoi in heritage and relic conservation
- Hanoi targets 100% of population with accounts on public services portal
- Hanoi holds Olympic Day Run 2023
- Re-enacting an 80s and 90s style wedding in Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Hanoi urged to speed up digital transformation in smart city construction
- Cultural heritage to propel Hanoi’s future development
- Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in preserving cultural heritage
Vietnam, China enhance border ties
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Balade en France gastronomic festival - Walking in France in the heart of Hanoi
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world