Hanoi to cooperate with central region to promote domestic tourism post Covid-19
A tourism development forum with the participation of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and major provinces/cities in the central region, is slated to take place in Quang Nam province on November 27-28.
The Departments of Tourism, Culture and Sports of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang, Quang Nam and Thua Thien-Hue on November 6 held an online meeting to discuss the organization of a tourism development forum gathering provinces and cities across Vietnam.
A caravan tour from Hanoi to the central region.
The forum is slated to take place in Quang Nam province on November 27–28.
In the first day of the forum, there will be meetings and discussions among tourism companies from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang, Quang Nam and Thua Thien-Hue; the launch of a tourism exhibition space, including travel destinations, tourism products and local specialties, among others.
On November 28, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in collaboration with tourism management agencies of 63 provinces and cities would organize a national conference on tourism.
Vice Director of Hanoi’s Department of Tourism Tran Trung Hieu said the forum, which aims at boosting cooperation between Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and major economic zones in the central region, would help reboot domestic tourism in the post-Covid-19 period.
At present, Hanoi has been preparing for tourism promotion activities that would be held at the forum.
Meanwhile, the capital city is scheduled to hold a press conference about the forum during the Vietnam International Travel Mart (VITM) – Hanoi 2020.
- Khau Vai Love Market becomes National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Sam Son beach tourism season begins
- Quan The Am Festival recognized as a National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- “Hanoians travel in Hanoi” to boost the city’s tourism
- Hanoi lists outstanding cultural and sports events in 2020
- Hanoi Ornamental Creatures Festival 2021 underway
- Ha Giang province cultural and commercial space attracts Hanoi visitors
- Incense offering to commemorate Tan Vien Son Genie
- International Friendship Art Festival 2020 opens in Hanoi
- Lai Chau culinary, agricultural specialties on display in Hanoi
Raising public awareness remains key to lifting EC’s yellow card: Experts
Hanoi to reopen cinemas and gym centers
Vietnam’s trade turnover projected to reach record high of US$600 billion in 2021
Mao Bookstore - the oldest bookstore in Dinh Le Street
Vietnam’s biggest Covid-19 makeshift hospital to be closed
UN Security Council holds emergency meeting over North Korea
“Banana” millionaires along Hanoi’s Red River
Vietnamese army required to intensify peacekeeping missions
Vietnam GDP growth predicted to hit 1.8% in 2021: VESS