Hanoi to honor favorite Vietnamese products and services 2021 on November 10
The 2021 "Favorite Vietnamese Goods" voting event is expected to aid Hanoi's economic recovery.
More than 200 out of 271 products and services will be honored for the favorite Vietnamese goods 2021 at a award ceremony held on November 10, in conjunction with the opening of the Hanoi's Sale Promotion Program.
An overview of the event on November 2. HNT Photo
This year, the number of firms participating in the program increased by 6.5% while the number of enterprises meeting criteria rose by 45.6% and the number of participating products and services was 43.4% higher than the previous edition.
The program received nearly 132,000 online votes, a year-on year-increase of nearly 159%, and about 120,000 votes in residential areas and shopping centers, a rise of 4.1% over 2020.
Nguyen Lan Huong, Chairwoman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in Hanoi, stated that the 2021 "Favorite Vietnamese Goods" program has contributed to the restoration and development of the Hanoi economy, while also helping authorities seek enterprises who are capable of producing key industrial products.
“The vote results are the outcome of consumers' trust and love, which provides a solid basis and support for enterprises to continue to innovate production and business," she underlined.
- Vietbuild Hanoi International Exhibition 2023 expected to revive real estate
- Hanoi must highlight talent recruitment in the amended Capital Law: law lecturers
- Fidel’s affection for Vietnam symbolizes deep bond between two countries
- Decentralizaion on agenda for Hanoi decision makers
- Hanoi ratifies resolution on enhancing fire prevention and firefighting
- Lotte Group pledges to invest in Hanoi's development projects
- Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 to boost capital tourism
- Amended Capital Law: Hanoi needs more power
- Hanoi's US$2.8 billion fifth metro line project approved
- Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
Vietnamese PM visits world’s 3rd largest civil aircraft manufacturer
Vietnam news in brief - September 23
Friendly LGBT community destinations in Vietnam
Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
Revising Capital Law opens door to Hanoi's prosperity: Mayor
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Opportunity to promote international cooperation
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Roadmap for better future
The quintessential craft of Ngu Xa bronze casting
Hanoi develops without losing characters