Hanoians able to breathe fresh air on fourth day of Tet
Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at monitoring stations in the capital city January 28 morning, the fourth day of the Year of the Rat, was in the range of from 22 to 55.
Hanoians woke up today breathing healthier air, the Hanoi Department of Natural Resources and Environment said, reporting that the city's air quality was mostly at the good level this morning.
AQI recorded at https://airhanoi.hanoi.gov.vn on Jan. 28 morning
On January 28 morning, the department’s Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP) said that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 22 to 55.
On the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, or Tet, the highest AQI was recorde at Mai Dich (55), the remaining areas were at the good level with most of the AQI readings being under 50.
Therefore, despite coldness of winter, Hanoians can still participate in outdoor activities and enjoy the last days of the Tet holiday.
The AEP said Hanoi's air quality improves thanks to the cold front which causes drizzle and helps reduce dust in the air and circulate air flow.
Information on the capital city’s air quality is continuously updated at the website: https://moitruongthudo.vn/ and https://airhanoi.hanoi.gov.vn/.
- Hanoi to push for decentralization scheme in local units: City Party chief
- Hanoi determined to preserve its "green lung"
- Hanoi to build two new cities, creating springboard for Hoa Lac, Noi Bai areas
- UNESCO promises tight partnership with Hanoi in heritage and relic conservation
- Hanoi targets 100% of population with accounts on public services portal
- Hanoi holds Olympic Day Run 2023
- Re-enacting an 80s and 90s style wedding in Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Hanoi urged to speed up digital transformation in smart city construction
- Cultural heritage to propel Hanoi’s future development
- Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in preserving cultural heritage
Vietnam, China enhance border ties
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Balade en France gastronomic festival - Walking in France in the heart of Hanoi
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world