Hanoians admire Euro currency set for World Cup 2022
The collection was created to promote the World Cup 2022 underway in Qatar.
A collection of souvenir euro banknotes from the 2022 World Cup finals is attracting soccer fans and money collectors.
The currency set is a product of the Euro Banknote Memory company (France). It was created to promote the image of 32 national teams participating in the final round of the World Cup 2022.
The banknotes have been licensed by the Federation International Football Association (FIFA) and authorized by the European Central Bank with a face value of zero.
The collection has 32 banknotes with images of prominent players and famous landmarks of the nations participating in the final round of the World Cup 2022.
In addition to the banknotes printed with soccer emblems, three others feature the 2022 World Cup mascot.
Phung Van Hung, who owns a shop specializing in collecting money in Hanoi, shared with The Hanoi Times: “I got the collection at a fair in Singapore in September. I find it quite interesting, impressive, and unique, so I tried to buy it because World Cup is a big football event, and numerous people want to have something of it as a souvenir.”
The stars printed on the banknote are purple. In the picture, France’s football team has won the World Cup twice, so it is highlighted with two among five stars on the FRANCE banknote.
A Euro souvenir collection costs from VND6.5 million to VND10 million (US$262-403). Around US$12.09 for each.
- Hanoi dyked with red phoenix blossom
- Hanoi streets livened up by Osaka blossoms
- Beauty of Mu Cang Chai's flooded rice fields
- A taste of yellow leaves on Hanoi's most romantic street
- French delegation enjoys tour to Trang An beauty spot
- Australian Governor-General welcomed in Hanoi
- Bucida molinetii with small green leaves, amazingly photogenic corners in Hanoi
- Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
- Docynia Indica blossoms brighten Vietnam’s northwest region
- Hanoians enjoy stunning beauty of Sua flowers
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam News Highlights for June 2, 2023
Summer Online Safety Playground gives self-protection skills to children in Hanoi
Vietnamese Government urged to ban e-cigarettes
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options