Hanoians admire Euro currency set for World Cup 2022
The collection was created to promote the World Cup 2022 underway in Qatar.
A collection of souvenir euro banknotes from the 2022 World Cup finals is attracting soccer fans and money collectors.
The currency set is a product of the Euro Banknote Memory company (France). It was created to promote the image of 32 national teams participating in the final round of the World Cup 2022.
The banknotes have been licensed by the Federation International Football Association (FIFA) and authorized by the European Central Bank with a face value of zero.
The collection has 32 banknotes with images of prominent players and famous landmarks of the nations participating in the final round of the World Cup 2022.
In addition to the banknotes printed with soccer emblems, three others feature the 2022 World Cup mascot.
Phung Van Hung, who owns a shop specializing in collecting money in Hanoi, shared with The Hanoi Times: “I got the collection at a fair in Singapore in September. I find it quite interesting, impressive, and unique, so I tried to buy it because World Cup is a big football event, and numerous people want to have something of it as a souvenir.”
The stars printed on the banknote are purple. In the picture, France’s football team has won the World Cup twice, so it is highlighted with two among five stars on the FRANCE banknote.
A Euro souvenir collection costs from VND6.5 million to VND10 million (US$262-403). Around US$12.09 for each.
- Lively Black Friday atmosphere on the streets of Hanoi
- Young people eagerly enjoy marvelous tithonia diversifolia in Hanoi
- Hanoians admire Euro currency set for World Cup 2022
- Young Hanoians fascinated by Gomphrena globosa
- Olaf Scholz in Hanoi streets at night
- Ox-eye daisy garden in Hanoi attract hordes of young people
- Hanoi plans to build more tunnels to ease traffic congestion
- Vietnamese students with Korean calligraphy: Cultures connected
- Hanoi's Old Quarter comes alive ahead of Halloween
- Bustling Quang Ba Flower Market before Vietnamese Women’s Day
Lively Black Friday atmosphere on the streets of Hanoi
Library of antique books and newspapers for Hanoi lovers
Hanoi expects to work with South Korea’s partners in smart city projects
Vietnamese firm exports first electric cars to the US
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
Australia funds electric vehicle infrastructure in Vietnam
Hanoi: Asia's Leading Tourism Destination 2022
Director Dang Nhat Minh honored with film on Hanoi lives
NA agrees to raise basic wage next July