Hanoi’s air quality on February 4 improves markedly
Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city today was in the range of from 34 to 71.
Air quality in the latest 24 hours in Hanoi has improved markedly to the average and good levels thanks to cold air and rain, according to the Hanoi Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP).
Data: AEP. Graphic: Anh Kiet
On February 4, the AEP said that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 34 to 71.
The AQI at almost monitoring stations stayed at the average and good level, much lower than the readings in the previous day.
The highest readings recorded at Hang Dau (71), Pham Van Dong (68) and Thanh Cong (55). Other areas had AQI below 50 such as Tay Mo (48), Minh Khai (47), Tan Mai (34).
Data: AEP. Table: Anh Kiet
The AEP still recommended sensitive groups including children, the elderly and people with respiratory diseases should limit their time outdoors.
When travelling on roads, people need to strictly follow traffic laws to reduce traffic congestion.
People should reduce activities that cause air pollution such as burning waste, cooking by charcoal stoves, transporting construction waste without shielding.
Information on the capital city’s air quality is continuously updated at the website: https://moitruongthudo.vn/ and https://airhanoi.hanoi.gov.vn/.
- Vietnam, Australia eye stronger multifaced cooperation
- Hanoi plans new rules on parking
- Hanoi strives to become key pomelo-growing area
- Hanoi raised US$1.3 million for Sea and Islands Fund
- New national-standard schools in Hanoi accredited
- District-level planning key for completing Hanoi’s 2021-2030 master plan: Experts
- Hanoi to push for decentralization scheme in local units: City Party chief
- Hanoi determined to preserve its "green lung"
- Hanoi to build two new cities, creating springboard for Hoa Lac, Noi Bai areas
- UNESCO promises tight partnership with Hanoi in heritage and relic conservation
Vietnam, Australia eye stronger multifaced cooperation
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Vietnam's GDP growth expands by 3.32% in Q1
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world