Gov't okays adjustment to Hanoi’s construction master plan
Hanoi city’s revised construction master plan to 2030 aims to meet the land demand for national defense and security in Hanoi city and ensure the security and defense tasks of the Capital High Command.
The Vietnamese government has approved an adjustment to Hanoi city’s construction master plan to 2030, with a vision to 2050, Kinhtedothi.vn reported.
A total area of 47.61 hectares and located in communes of Van Con and An Thuong, Hoai Duc district is under revision.
The revised master plan aims to meet the land demand for national defense and security in Hanoi city and ensure the security and defense tasks of the Capital High Command.
Besides, it is the compulsory reference for adjusting subdivision planning, detailed planning and construction investment projects.
This is a minor adjustment of the city’s general planning and ensures the compliance with the basic land norms prescribed.
The revised master plan also ensures an articulate architectural space, technical infrastructure inside and outside the studied area and does not affect traffic, water drainage in the city.
- Ninh Thuan Culture and Tourism Day underway in Hanoi this weekend
- Hanoi enhances communication on wildlife protection
- Hanoi in 2045 through creativity of young people
- Industrial infrastructure - a key to realizing Hanoi's 2045 vision
- Hanoi's tax authorities to launch lucky bill program
- Hanoi's ethnic people keep traditional medicine alive
- Hanoi gains positive results in administrative reforms
- East Hanoi to become a key economic hub: experts
- Hanoi spreads the message of environmental protection
- Hanoi, St. Petersburg boost cooperation in culture, urban management
Hanoi's GRDP growth surges 9.69% in nine months
It’s a complicated world but we all need to eat – without consuming the world in the process
Vietnam among fastest growing economies in East Asia – Pacific region: WB
Vietnam needs to expand airport network to relieve pressure on infrastructure
Vietnamese, foreign firms must store data in cyberspace from October
Trade cooperation: Highlight of Vietnam-EU relations
Khau Pha Paragliding Festival offers spectacular scenery from a bird-eye view
[Infographic] Hanoi ranks second in Vietnam 2022 e-Business Index
Vietnam Airlines listed among the world’s best 100