Hanoi's streets brightly decorated for National Day celebration
Red flags, banners, slogans, posters, and big panels have been coloring the streets of Hanoi on August Revolution Anniversary and National Day.
Many streets in Hanoi are being brightly decorated with flags, flowers and banners in the lead-up to the 76th anniversary of the August Revolution and the National Day (September 2, 1945 – September 2, 2022).
As usual, until September 5, Hanoi’s streets will be adorned with national flags, colorful flowers, banners, and slogans to celebrate the most important anniversaries of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
In Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, red flags and beautiful flowers are hung around, creating a jubilant atmosphere to welcome the country’s major national holiday.
Impressive banners, slogans and posters brighten up Hanoi streets.
Posters and panels bearing messages to hearten people and praise the National Day are hung at the Hanoi Opera House.
Red flags have been coloring Hanoi streets, including Hoang Dieu, Hung Vuong, Dinh Tien Hoang, Thanh Nien, Dien Bien Phu, among others.
Shops selling red flags with yellow stars and banners on Hang Bong Street in the central district of Hoan Kiem.
The decorations on Hanoi streets aim to widely disseminate the historical, cultural and revolutionary traditions of the nation; patriotism, heroism, self-reliance and the spirit of great national unity.
- Hanoi's West Lake gets facelift
- Lively Black Friday atmosphere on the streets of Hanoi
- Young people eagerly enjoy marvelous tithonia diversifolia in Hanoi
- Hanoians admire Euro currency set for World Cup 2022
- Young Hanoians fascinated by Gomphrena globosa
- Olaf Scholz in Hanoi streets at night
- Ox-eye daisy garden in Hanoi attract hordes of young people
- Hanoi plans to build more tunnels to ease traffic congestion
- Vietnamese students with Korean calligraphy: Cultures connected
- Hanoi's Old Quarter comes alive ahead of Halloween
Hanoi wants to make Red River Delta a Southeast Asia modern services hub
Hanoi Tourism Ao Dai Festival 2022 to be held next week
Library of antique books and newspapers for Hanoi lovers
Green growth an inevitable trend for Vietnam: PM
It's imperative for Hanoi to develop public transport: Experts
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
Australia funds electric vehicle infrastructure in Vietnam
Hanoi: Asia's Leading Tourism Destination 2022
Director Dang Nhat Minh honored with film on Hanoi lives