New Year’s Eve welcomed in Hanoi
A number of places in downtown Hanoi join the world to welcome the new year with different activities that return the capital city to full capacity after two years of reduced festivities due to Covid-19.
As 2023 is marked around the globe, Hanoi celebrates New Year’s Eve in a vibrant atmosphere with flows of people in the central part of the city.
Among activities, the Countdown program at Cach Mang Thang Tam Square is the most desirable performance joined by famous domestic and international artists namely, My Linh, Thu Minh, Phương Ly, Blacka, South Korean Hyoyeon (SNSD), among others.
Other programs took place from 8:00 PM December 31 at Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square in the central part, at My Dinh National Stadium, Thang Long Water Puppet Theater, and many others citywide.
Streets in downtown areas are full of people, mostly young ones.
|People flock to downtown Hanoi.|
|Trang Tien Plaza, one of the most popular places in the city.|
|Crowds get ready for the big moment.|
|A dance performance at Cach Mang Thang Tam Square.|
|Enjoying good moments|
|A girl welcomes the new year in her own way.|
|Foreigners welcome the new year in Hanoi.|
|A large number of people gather at Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square.|
|The moment the new year comes.|
- Re-enacting an 80s and 90s style wedding in Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Hanoi urged to speed up digital transformation in smart city construction
- Cultural heritage to propel Hanoi’s future development
- Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in preserving cultural heritage
- Hanoi's taxi companies seek permission to operate electric cars
- Hanoi targets 100% disbursement of public investment plan in 2023
- Hanoi plans to restore local relics with US$593.6 million
- Innovation-centered approach boosts Hanoi's performance in socio-economic growth
- First heatwave to hit northern Vietnam this week
- Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
Vietnam aims for five international-standard cities by 2045
Re-enacting an 80s and 90s style wedding in Hanoi's Old Quarter
Fascinating look at Hanoi in black and white photo collection
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
2023 - a year of high-quality startups in Vietnam
Vietnam 12th International Photo Contest winners announced