Olaf Scholz in Hanoi streets at night
The German Chancellor was offered calligraphy which reads “Peace, friendship, and mutual development.”
German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and Vietnam's Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh take a stroll along Hoan Kiem Lake in central Hanoi on Sunday evening [November 13].
Vietnam’s Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz take a walk after a business roundtable with Vietnamese and German companies. Photos: Nhat Bac/ VGP
PM Chinh introduces the history of Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple, located northern of Hoan Kiem Lake.
|The two PMs offer incense at the temple.|
A calligraphist offers Chancellor Olaf Scholz a calligraphy sheet bearing the phrase “Peace, friendship, and mutual development.”
The delegation leaves Ngoc Son Temple for a banquet.
PM Chinh and Chancellor Olaf Scholz at the banquet.
- Breathtaking lotus pond outside Hanoi
- Hanoi dyked with red phoenix blossom
- Hanoi streets livened up by Osaka blossoms
- Beauty of Mu Cang Chai's flooded rice fields
- A taste of yellow leaves on Hanoi's most romantic street
- French delegation enjoys tour to Trang An beauty spot
- Australian Governor-General welcomed in Hanoi
- Bucida molinetii with small green leaves, amazingly photogenic corners in Hanoi
- Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
- Docynia Indica blossoms brighten Vietnam’s northwest region
Red River - a centerpiece in Hanoi’s green development
Vietnam News Highlights for June 6, 2023
Australian Prime Minister tastes banh mi in Hanoi
New apartment buildings must have life span: Hanoi Party Chief
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia