Personnel of Hanoi’s Party Committee for 2020-2025 term announced
The Hanoi Party Committee's Standing Committee has 16 members.
As many as 71 candidates have been elected for the Executive Committee of the Hanoi Party Committee for the 2020-2025 term. They are responsible for the most important decisions made until the next city Party Congress.
|Vuong Dinh Hue, head of the Hanoi Party Commitee|
Mr. Vuong Dinh Hue, a Politburo member - the most powerful body of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV), has been re-elected Secretary of the municipal Party Committee.
Among the selected candidates, 16 people have been chosen for the Standing Committee, which oversees and decides on the most important daily issues in Hanoi.
1. Mr. Vuong Dinh Hue, 63, head of the Hanoi Party Committee.
2. Mr. Chu Ngoc Anh, 55, chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee.
3. Ms. Nguyen Thi Tuyen, 49, head of the Hanoi Party Committee’s Mass Mobilization Commission.
4. Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, 54, deputy standing head of the Hanoi People’s Council.
5. Mr. Nguyen Van Phong, 52, head of the Communications and Education Commission under the Hanoi Party Committee.
6. Mr. Vu Duc Bao, 55, head of the municipal Party Committee’s Organization Commission.
7. Mr. Nguyen Trong Dong, 51, head of the municipal Department of Natural Resources and Environment.
8. Mr. Nguyen Quang Duc, 49, head of the municipal Party Committee’s Internal Affairs.
9. Mr. Nguyen Quoc Duyet, 52, Commander of the Capital City Military Command.
10. Ms. Phung Thi Hong Ha, 49, deputy head of the municipal People’s Council.
11. Ms. Nguyen Lan Huong, 52, head of the Vietnam Fatherland Front – Hanoi.
12. Ms. Bui Huyen Mai, 45, head of the Hanoi Labor Union.
13. Mr. Hoang Trong Quyet, 56, head of the Hanoi Party Committee’s Inspection Commission.
14. Le Hong Son, 56, deputy head of the Hanoi People’s Committee.
15. Nguyen Doan Toan, 49, deputy head of the Hanoi People’s Committee.
16. Nguyen Hai Trung, 52, head of the municipal Department of Public Security.
Also 12 people have been elected to seat on the municipal Party Committee’s Disciplinary Control Commission.
- International Yoga Day 2023 celebrated across nation
- Hanoi celebrates 595th anniversary of the coronation of King Le Thai To
- Hanoi, La Habana to ink partnership deals
- Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property
- Vietnamese brands listed in Asia Architecture Design Awards' Top 100 Outstanding Projects
- Hanoi to ensure food safety for ten million residents
- Phase two of the Vinh Tuy Bridge nears completion
- Hanoi launches Action Month for Children 2023
- Hanoi Rescue Team: Nighttime "heroes" for motorcyclists
- Vietnamese literature in the spotlight at the 14th Asian Children's Content Festival
New deals inked during Australia PM’s visit to Vietnam
Vietnam News Highlights for June 4, 2023
Covid-19 meets criteria for influenza status in Vietnam: PM
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options