Red flags and banners color Hanoi on National Day
Celebration activities will take place until September 4.
Streets in the capital city of Hanoi are decorated with national flags, colorful flowers, banners and slogans to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the August Revolution and the National Day (September 2, 1945 – September 2, 2020).
Large poster with the slogan “Warmly celebrating the 75th anniversary of the August Revolution and the National Day” hung in outdoor lamp posts.
Hoang Dieu street turns red with banners.
Flowers and flags are also being hung around the Ba Dinh Square to celebrate the National Day.
A large poster on the intersection of Thanh Nien and Quan Thanh roads with slogan praising the August Revolution and Independence Day.
Slogans on display on Doc Lap street, Ba Dinh district.
Trang Tien street leading to the August Revolution Square in Hoan Kiem district.
A billboard displaying the image of President Ho Chi Minh reading the Declaration of Independence, located on Xa Dan street, Dong Da district.
Shops selling national flags, shirts and hats in red, the traditional color in this occasion.
According to the plan, activities to disseminate the Independence will take place until September 4. Activities requiring large concentration are not expect to be held to comply with anti-Covid measures.
Photos: Ngoc Tu - Thanh Hai (Kinh te & Do thi)
- Vietnam, Qatar eye free trade agreement
- Hanoians lay flowers in memory of deceased firefighters
- [PHOTO] Bird release: Hanoians’ good habit in Vu Lan Festival
- Ashes of Kostas Nguyen Van Lap repatriated to Vietnam
- Unique yellow lotus pond in Hanoi’s suburbs
- PHOTO: Vietnamese police’ show of strengths
- Vietnam’s lychee hub is busy in harvesting season
- Exploring first astronomy park in Southeast Asia
- Blossom adorns Hanoi streets
- Pure white lotus season in Hanoi
Hanoi – Vientiane bolster economic ties
Vietnam, Qatar eye free trade agreement
Hotels in Hanoi heat up mooncake season
Cultural industry to contribute 5% of Hanoi’s GRDP by 2025
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure