Red flags and banners color Hanoi on National Day
Celebration activities will take place until September 4.
Streets in the capital city of Hanoi are decorated with national flags, colorful flowers, banners and slogans to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the August Revolution and the National Day (September 2, 1945 – September 2, 2020).
Large poster with the slogan “Warmly celebrating the 75th anniversary of the August Revolution and the National Day” hung in outdoor lamp posts.
Hoang Dieu street turns red with banners.
Flowers and flags are also being hung around the Ba Dinh Square to celebrate the National Day.
A large poster on the intersection of Thanh Nien and Quan Thanh roads with slogan praising the August Revolution and Independence Day.
Slogans on display on Doc Lap street, Ba Dinh district.
Trang Tien street leading to the August Revolution Square in Hoan Kiem district.
A billboard displaying the image of President Ho Chi Minh reading the Declaration of Independence, located on Xa Dan street, Dong Da district.
Shops selling national flags, shirts and hats in red, the traditional color in this occasion.
According to the plan, activities to disseminate the Independence will take place until September 4. Activities requiring large concentration are not expect to be held to comply with anti-Covid measures.
Photos: Ngoc Tu - Thanh Hai (Kinh te & Do thi)
- New Year's Eve fireworks light up Hanoi's sky
- Security tightened for fireworks in Hanoi on New Year’s Eve
- Hanoi splendid in Tet 2023
- Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
- Numerous people descend upon “Moc Chau persimmon orchard” in Hanoi
- Spring Calligraphy Festival 2023 opened in Hanoi
- Vibrant Quang Phu Cau incense-making village ahead Tet holiday
- Busy harvesting season at Hanoi's famous grapefruit hub
- Hanoi's downtown street decked out in red as Lunar New Year approaches
- Phung Hung mural street revived
Vietnam spends US$9 billion on oil imports in 2022
Hanoi makes people and businesses the center of digitalization
Tet in the eyes of foreigners in Hanoi
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
Overseas Vietnamese eagerly await Tet and spring
Switzerland to support Vietnam’s transition to green economy
Foreign ambassadors experience Vietnamese Tet in Duong Lam Village