Selfies with the beautiful Tithonia diversifolia in Hanoi
Tithonia diversifolia is said to have been brought to Ba Vi Mountain in Hanoi by the French in the 1930s.
Many young people now go to Ba Vi National Park, about 50 kilometers from downtown Hanoi, to enjoy the poetic landscape of Tithonia diversifolia with the lovely yellow wildflowers on the slope to snap photographs to preserve their memorable moments.
Weekends are ideal for many people to visit Ba Vi Mountain to unwind, commune with nature, and explore the beauty of Tithonia diversifolia.
- Hanoi's Imperial Citadel recreates ritual ceremony to commemorate emperors
- Amazing procession at Hai Ba Trung temple festival in Hanoi
- Hanoi's Saint Giong Festival underway
- Huong Pagoda Festival ready for inauguration
- Hanoi buzzes with Tet spirit
- Hanoi's flower village bustling with Tet preparations
- Hanoi is smoggy like Sapa
- Hanoi youth in ao dai pose for Tet photo
- Restoring old French-style villas: Preserving Hanoi's past
- White apricot blossom – an elegant hobby of Hanoians
For Thang Long – Hanoi ca tru melodies to resound
PM urges major mobile carriers to lead in semiconductor chip research
Hanoi issues digital database development plan for 2024
World-renowned Eastern & Oriental Express train to operate in Vietnam
Vietnam news in brief - February 22
Vietnam news in brief - February 21
Vietnam joins mega multinational naval exercise
National status for Hanoi's intangible heritage
Pen-brush opening ceremony: Vietnam's tradition honors learning