The 11th International Artistic Photo Contest in Vietnam launched
Photographers of all nationalities are invited to join the 11th International Artistic Photo Contest in Vietnam and vie for great prizes.
The 11th International Artistic Photo Contest in Vietnam is held by the Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists (VAPA), under the sponsorship of the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP), the Image Sans Frontiere (ISF) and Photographic Society of America (PSA). The launching ceremony of the contest was held on March 31 in Hanoi.
|An awarded photo in the 10th International Artistic Photo Contest in Vietnam by Tran Bao Hoa.|
The contest consists four categories of “free-themed in color”, “free-themed in monochrome”, “Travel photography” (in both color and monochrome) and “Portrait Photography” (in both color and monochrome).
Photographers can submit a maximum of four works for each category. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally.
The entries of the contest should have never been awarded or exhibited in any international photography competitions before.
Photographers can send entries directly to http://www.contestvn.com/, until July 31, 2021.
There will be 97 awards, including one FIAP/PSA/ISF/VAPA gold medals, one FIAP/PSA/ ISF/VAPA silver medals, one FIAP/PSA/ ISF/VAPA bronze medals and three FIAP/PSA/ ISF/VAPA honorable mentions.
The winning images will be displayed at an exhibition that will be organized in October, 2021
- Hanoi launches drawing contest promoting Code of Conduct
- Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
- Book on traditional Kim Hoang paintings released
- Hanoi International Film Festival to return in Q4
- Vietnam’s PlasPics Hunter contest awards for best works
- Exhibition of prominent early 20th century Vietnamese painters
- Ly Hoang Ly solo exhibition adds to artistic vitality in Hanoi
- Identifying value of creative spaces
- Young Hanoian keeps traditional craft of bookbinding alive
- UNESCO prize -winning painting sold for $8,000
Vietnam, UN accelerate Sustainable Development Goals in 5-year cooperation
Hanoi selected to support sustainable product value chains
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM