German traditional beer festival recreated in Hanoi
Beer lovers in Hanoi will have the opportunity to experience German authentic beer and classic dishes at Oktoberfest Vietnam 2022.
The festivities begin every night from 6 pm until midnight from October 6 to 8 October at the Hanoi Daewoo Hotel's outdoor swimming pool.
Each event will feature a traditional opening ceremony featuring the tapping of the first beer keg and the wearing of traditional Bavarian attire.
|The traditional Bavarian music band will rock the Oktoberfest Vietnam 2022. Photo: Hanoi Daewoo Hotel|
This annual event recreates the atmosphere found in the massive beer halls of the original Oktoberfest, complete with an expansive buffet of German cuisine including sausages, schnitzel, crispy pork knuckles, sauerbraten, pretzels, and sauerkraut, among others.
A host of Pan-Asian and local Vietnamese dishes and a live cooking station also comprise a featured part of the buffet menu. Guests can also enjoy free-flow Schneider Weisse and Krombacher beer directly imported from the brewery.
According to Hanoi Daewoo Hotel General Manager Mr. Erwin R. Popov, the event this year will welcome a host of performers to keep guests entertained and the good times flowing.
“The featured entertainment will include bands playing traditional Bavarian numbers and contemporary sounds, a stunning aerial dancer, multiple DJ sets, and choreographed dance troupes,” he told The Hanoi Times.
“In addition, guests can partake in a delightful host of activities, exciting games, and many other surprises from the event’s sponsors,” he added.
Oktoberfest Vietnam will be held in Hanoi Daewoo Hotel for the first time, with the cooperation of Windsor Plaza Hotel from Ho Chi Minh City, which is said to have experience in organizing the festival for 16 years.
- National Sports Games 2022: Hanoi Sports aims to lead gold medal tally
- International Circus Festival to kick off on December 2
- President applauds boy for translating The Tale of Kieu
- Miss Tourism World 2022 contestants enjoy centuries-old ceramics village
- Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
- Hanoi Rethink Youth Creative Photography contest explores Hanoi from different perspectives
- Hanoi Old Quarter: Exceptional activities to celebrate Vietnam's 17th Cultural Heritage Day
- Hanoi International Film Festival 2022 opens today
- Hanoi Flow art performance to kick-off Hanoi Creative Designs Festival 2022
- Hanoi's beauty highlighted at Hanoi International Film Festival 2022
Vietnam, France to deepen strategic partnership
Hanoi eyes GRDP growth of 7% for 2023
Vietnam holds 1st International Arms Expo
Miss Tourism World 2022 contestants explore Hanoi’s beauty
Hanoi People’s Council convenes 10th session
Thailand, Vietnam urged to be more proactive in new int’l challenges
Vietnamese Gov’t to divest state capital at 141 businesses until 2025
Green growth an inevitable trend for Vietnam: PM
It's imperative for Hanoi to develop public transport: Experts