Vietnam launches postage stamps to promote combat against Covid-19
Vietnam on March 31 released two sheets of stamps under the theme “Joining hands to prevent and combat Covid-19” to cheer up those who are fighting the pandemic.
The Ministries of Information and Communications and Health and Vietnam Post Corporation (Vietnam Post) on March 31 issued two sets of stamps aiming at raising the awareness and responsibility of the citizens in the prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic.
|One stamp set costing VND4,000 (US$0.16)|
The distribution of the stamps has a special meaning in the context of the coronavirus spread in Vietnam and in the world, according to Vietnam Post.
One stamp set costing VND4,000 (US$0.16) features physicians, army men and policemen in the fight against the pandemic, painted in graphic style. The other worth VND15,000 (US$0.63) is designed with images of physicians who are researching anti-coronavirus treatment.
|Another stamp worth VND15,000 (US$0.63)|
The stamps, having a size of 31x46 mm, are designed by artist Pham Trung Ha from Vietnam Post.
The stamps will be distributed nationwide and 192 member countries and territories of the Universal Postal Union. The stamps are valid until December 31, 2021.
- Painter Dao Hai Phong: No path strewn with roses
- Tet paintings in the home of Hanoians
- Vietnam-Korea Art Exhibition to foster friendship
- Painting exhibition on oriental culture opens in Hanoi
- “Amazing Vietnam” - Photo contest to promote tourism
- Precious documents and artifacts of Vietnam’s first university exhibited
- Exhibition on the history of Vietnamese lotus flowers opens
- Dreamy beauty of women in Ngo Minh Cau’s paintings
- Exhibition shows Vietnamese resilience and bravery in air defense
- International children draw Hanoi
Vietnam is 10th worldwide in remittance
Demand for housing in Hanoi forecast to rise in 2023
Ha Long Bay among top ten most incredible tourist attractions people should visit once in life
Hanoi ranked 5th among safest cities in Southeast Asia
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
Overseas Vietnamese eagerly await Tet and spring
Switzerland to support Vietnam’s transition to green economy