US DFC delegation to visit Indonesia, Vietnam, and Myanmar
While in the Indo-Pacific, the delegation will meet with business leaders and high-level government officials to explore investment opportunities
A US government delegation led by US International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) Chief Executive Officer Adam Boehler will travel to Indonesia, Vietnam, and Myanmar from October 23 through October 27 to advance economic growth in the region.
|US President Donald Trump and US International Development Finance Corporation CEO Adam Boehler at a COVID-19 news conference in Washington, D.C. Photo by: Stefani Reynolds / CNP|
Mr. Boehler will be joined by President and Chairman of the Export-Import Bank of the United States Kimberly Reed, and other senior government officials from Department of Treasury, Department of Commerce, Department of State, and Department of Energy.
While in the Indo-Pacific, Mr. Boehler will meet with business leaders and high-level government officials to explore investment opportunities, as well as discuss ways to enhance cooperation in support of regional development, economic growth, and stability.
The Indo-Pacific is a priority investment region for DFC. The agency seeks to collaborate with partners and allies across the Indo-Pacific to set high standards of development and promote a model that empowers countries by building a strong foundation for lasting prosperity and security.
- Vietnam Deputy PM expects no disruption to petrol supplies
- Standard Chartered launches new head office in Hanoi
- Central Bank ready to meet market demand for foreign currencies
- C.bank expects Vietnam's inflation to stay below 4% in 2022
- Vietnam’s green, social and sustainability debts total US$1.5 billion in 2021
- Finance ministry proposes drastic cut in environmental protection tax on fuel
- Vietnam parliament calls for removing credit quota policy
- Vietnam's economic recovery fuels high credit growth: C.bank
- HSBC revises down Vietnam's inflation forecast to 3.5% in 2022
- Finance ministry considers removing petrol price stabilization fund
India naval ships visit Vietnam
Eggs Festival held in Vietnam gather Michelin cooks
Vietnamese list among most willing travelers
A sanction, provocation, or testing option?
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook
Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in culture, education and tourism