Vibrant night tour at Hanoi’s iconic tourist site
The newly launched night tour at the Temple of Literature has delighted local and international visitors to Hanoi City.
The night tour entitled "The Quintessence of Education" at the Temple of Literature has been heavily marketed to domestic and foreign tourists by the Center for Cultural and Scientific Activities of Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam.
According to Le Xuan Kieu, Director of the Center for Cultural and Scientific Activities, Temple of Literature, the tour uses modern 3D mapping technology to tell stories about Confucianism and Vietnam's history and sages through strong visuals.
"The night tour would give visitors a new perspective that cannot be experienced by visiting the monument during the day," he said.
- West Lake leisure activities: Tourism boost for Hanoi
- Hanoi to launch night tour of Quang Ba flower market
- National status for Hanoi's intangible heritage
- Large influx of tourists to Hanoi during Tet holiday
- Huong Pagoda Festival to take place mid this month
- Is Tet the right time to travel to Vietnam?
- Nhat Tan apricot blossom shows off its Tet colors
- Hanoi crowned World’s Best Food Destination 2024 by TripAdvisor
- Hanoi's kumquat hub ready for Tet holiday
- Tourists to Hanoi hit 24 million in 2023
ASEAN is coming to Australia
Explore CNN, Google and TikTok to promote Vietnamese values
Ambassadors' spouses dazzle in Vietnamese ao dai
Vietnam eyes measures to keep hold of big-tech firms
Vietnam news in brief - March 2
Vietnam news in brief - March 1
Hanoi to launch night tour of Quang Ba flower market
Photo exhibit celebrates motherhood on International Women's Day
Vietnam accelerates plan to train 50,000 semiconductor engineers