Vietnam Airlines launches huge flight sale
The program applies to passengers who buy tickets from March 20 to 29.
The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines on March 17 launched a special promotion program for domestic and international passengers in response to the Government's decision to resume inbound and outbound tourism from March 15 under new normal conditions.
Vietnam's national flag carrier launches huge flight sales. Photo courtesy of Vietnam Airlines
Accordingly, the one-way ticket price on all domestic routes costs only from VND645,000 (US$28.21) with taxes and fees included.
Round-trip fares on international routes to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Europe, Australia, and the US are only from VND1.1 million ($49), or $155 including taxes and fees.
The program applies to passengers who buy tickets from March 20 to 29 at ticket offices, agents, websites, mobile applications and call centers of Vietnam Airlines, with flights departing from March 20 to December 31, 2022.
Particularly from March 30 to April 3, 2022, the program is applied to customers who buy directly at Hanoi International Tourism Fair 2022, held at ICE Hanoi International Exhibition Center at 91 Tran Hung Dao Street.
The national flag carrier also advises passengers to find out information and comply with safety regulations at their destination such as the medical declaration, Covid-19 testing, vaccination, or recovery status.
- Hanoi Railway Transport makes profit after two years of losses
- Vietnam's top 500 largest enterprises honored
- ICRMAT 2022: Promoting innovative and breakthrough technology solutions for businesses
- Central Pharmacy - expertise is the key to building trust with customers
- An Thai Hung inks partnership agreement with Indian tradtional medicine maker
- VinFast files for US public listing
- Manulife Vietnam launches ‘Bridge the Gap’ campaign to raise awareness of insurance protection
- AkzoNobel Vietnam proudly protects Cu Lao Xanh lighthouse against harsh weather
- UK trade mission seeks opportunities to develop smart cities in Vietnam
- Hanoi’s university and VinFast cooperate to expand electric vehicle infrastructure
Vietnam State Treasury to raise US$17 billion through Gov’t bonds in 2023
Ly Quoc Su Food Street: not only famous for pho
Hanoians decorate stunning wild pear flowers after Tet
Biggest northern Vietnam festival attracts tens of thousands visitors
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
Overseas Vietnamese eagerly await Tet and spring
Switzerland to support Vietnam’s transition to green economy