Vietnam, Italy enhance education cooperation
Vietnam and Italy have been strengthening cooperation in education, language development, and providing scholarships.
Education cooperation between Vietnam and Italy will be promoted in the time ahead, focusing on cultural and educational exchanges and other events contributing to the promotion of the Vietnamese culture, tradition, and history in Italy.
Silvio Vecchione, honorary consul of Vietnam in southern Italy’s Naples, made the statement this week at an opening ceremony of a training course on design, fashion, hotel and food for Vietnamese students by the International Academy of Naples (IAN).
At the opening ceremony. Photo: Hai Linh
The honorary consul of Vietnam in Naples affirmed the importance of professional education and training, calling it a key lever for the career development of the new generations, including Vietnamese students.
Founded in 2008, IAN is a top training institution in Naples on design, fashion, tourism, hotel management, and gastronomy.
Earlier, in mid-2019, Deputy Minister of Education and Training of Vietnam Nguyen Van Phuc and Italian Ambassador to Vietnam Antonion Alessandro signed the Action Program on Education Cooperation for the 2019-2022 period.
For the past few years, Vietnam and Italy have been strengthening cooperation in education, language development, and providing scholarships. Some 100 Vietnamese students are studying in universities in the Campania region where Naples is located.
The Italian side has provided textbooks, audio and visual equipment, and other learning materials for Vietnamese general education institutions to teach Italian as well as train teaching assistants. Vietnam and Italy are exchanging scholarship programs on Italian and Vietnamese learning.
- Hanoi’s students earns high score at 2022 Asian Physics Olympiad
- Project of free digital library for Vietnamese children launched
- Vietnam seeks opportunities for sustainable education partnerships
- Hanoi university cooperates with Italian partner to improve training quality
- Vietnamese education moves up five spots in global ranking
- UK helps Vietnam fulfill national target for English proficiency by 2025
- Australian university publishes book on Vietnamese learning
- Australia million-dollar program helps Vietnam improve logistic manpower
- Hanoi university earns world rankings
- Vietnam and the UK enhance vocational training cooperation
Vietnam-UK target US$10-billion trade turnover by 2023
“Japan Street” to bolster Vietnam-Japan business cooperation: JETRO
Some 155 Vietnamese athletes to partake in ASEAN Para Games 2022
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook