“Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” exhibition opens
The exhibition showcases beautiful artisanal products made by artisans as well as images of countries’ people and landscapes.
The exhibition entitled “Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” is underway from December 8 to 13 at Vietnam Museum Fine Arts in Hanoi.
|The space of the exhibition. Photo: Hoang Thang|
Being jointly organized by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, and the Embassy of the Philippines in Vietnam, the exhibition is aimed at celebrating the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries, which falls on (July 12, 1976 - July 12, 2021).
The six-day exhibition highlights the creations of both Vietnamese and the Philippines' indigenous craft products, including colorful woven textiles and traditional wear, versatile bamboo items, and functional woven mats.
Visitors to the exhibition will also have chance to admire a photo collection featured Vietnamese and Philippine beautiful landscape and people.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the exhibition on December 8, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong said that 45 years after establishing diplomatic relations, the cooperation between Vietnam and the Philippines has been ever more consolidated and developed. The upgrading of relations between the two countries to a “strategic partnership” in 2015 has contributed to bringing the two countries' ties to a new height.
“It is high hope that the strategic partnership between the two countries in the fields of politics, economy, culture and tourism will be further strengthened in the future,” he said.
- Miss Tourism World 2022 contestants enjoy centuries-old ceramics village
- Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
- Hanoi Rethink Youth Creative Photography contest explores Hanoi from different perspectives
- Hanoi Old Quarter: Exceptional activities to celebrate Vietnam's 17th Cultural Heritage Day
- Hanoi International Film Festival 2022 opens today
- Hanoi Flow art performance to kick-off Hanoi Creative Designs Festival 2022
- Hanoi's beauty highlighted at Hanoi International Film Festival 2022
- Hanoi: Various exciting activities for Halloween await
- Films themed Hanoi to be awarded
- Hanoi FC retains top spot on V-League 2022 standings
Lively Black Friday atmosphere on the streets of Hanoi
Library of antique books and newspapers for Hanoi lovers
Hanoi expects to work with South Korea’s partners in smart city projects
Vietnamese firm exports first electric cars to the US
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
Australia funds electric vehicle infrastructure in Vietnam
Hanoi: Asia's Leading Tourism Destination 2022
Director Dang Nhat Minh honored with film on Hanoi lives
NA agrees to raise basic wage next July