“Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” exhibition opens
The exhibition showcases beautiful artisanal products made by artisans as well as images of countries’ people and landscapes.
The exhibition entitled “Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” is underway from December 8 to 13 at Vietnam Museum Fine Arts in Hanoi.
|The space of the exhibition. Photo: Hoang Thang
Being jointly organized by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, and the Embassy of the Philippines in Vietnam, the exhibition is aimed at celebrating the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries, which falls on (July 12, 1976 - July 12, 2021).
The six-day exhibition highlights the creations of both Vietnamese and the Philippines' indigenous craft products, including colorful woven textiles and traditional wear, versatile bamboo items, and functional woven mats.
Visitors to the exhibition will also have chance to admire a photo collection featured Vietnamese and Philippine beautiful landscape and people.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the exhibition on December 8, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong said that 45 years after establishing diplomatic relations, the cooperation between Vietnam and the Philippines has been ever more consolidated and developed. The upgrading of relations between the two countries to a “strategic partnership” in 2015 has contributed to bringing the two countries' ties to a new height.
“It is high hope that the strategic partnership between the two countries in the fields of politics, economy, culture and tourism will be further strengthened in the future,” he said.
- Hanoi director wins 74th Berlinale Film Award
- For Thang Long – Hanoi ca tru melodies to resound
- Hanoi-themed film earns record box-office takings
- Hanoi opens Southeast Asia's first astronomy park
- Hanoi stages dazzling drone performance on Lunar New Year's Eve
- Hanoi offers attractive cultural programs for tourists during Tet
- Spring Book Fair runs for 10 days
- Happy Tet 2024 to disseminate Vietnamese cultural identity
- World-class singer Vladislav Sulimsky hits stage at Ho Guom Opera
- New Year in the Homeland: rediscovering values
ASEAN is coming to Australia
Explore CNN, Google and TikTok to promote Vietnamese values
Ambassadors' spouses dazzle in Vietnamese ao dai
Vietnam eyes measures to keep hold of big-tech firms
Vietnam news in brief - March 2
Vietnam news in brief - March 1
Hanoi to launch night tour of Quang Ba flower market
Photo exhibit celebrates motherhood on International Women's Day
Vietnam accelerates plan to train 50,000 semiconductor engineers