“Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” exhibition opens
The exhibition showcases beautiful artisanal products made by artisans as well as images of countries’ people and landscapes.
The exhibition entitled “Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” is underway from December 8 to 13 at Vietnam Museum Fine Arts in Hanoi.
|The space of the exhibition. Photo: Hoang Thang|
Being jointly organized by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, and the Embassy of the Philippines in Vietnam, the exhibition is aimed at celebrating the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries, which falls on (July 12, 1976 - July 12, 2021).
The six-day exhibition highlights the creations of both Vietnamese and the Philippines' indigenous craft products, including colorful woven textiles and traditional wear, versatile bamboo items, and functional woven mats.
Visitors to the exhibition will also have chance to admire a photo collection featured Vietnamese and Philippine beautiful landscape and people.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the exhibition on December 8, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong said that 45 years after establishing diplomatic relations, the cooperation between Vietnam and the Philippines has been ever more consolidated and developed. The upgrading of relations between the two countries to a “strategic partnership” in 2015 has contributed to bringing the two countries' ties to a new height.
“It is high hope that the strategic partnership between the two countries in the fields of politics, economy, culture and tourism will be further strengthened in the future,” he said.
- Danang Fireworks Festival 2023 opens
- Exhibition in Hanoi to praise Hungary's national poet
- Hanoi suburb Long Ho recognized as tourist destination
- Diversified cultural activities for children to take place in June
- Kick-off of the UNESCO-recognized Saint Giong Festival
- AFP's twenty incredible Olympic-themed photos on display in Hanoi
- Israeli electro-pop band to rock Hanoi this June
- Vietnam to have its first VR light park in Danang
- Caylee Cowan dazzles in Vietnamese designer's gown at Cannes
- European Film Festival 2023 opens in Hanoi
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam News Highlights for June 3, 2023
International Yoga Day 2023 celebrated across nation
Vietnamese Government urged to ban e-cigarettes
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options