“Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” exhibition opens
The exhibition showcases beautiful artisanal products made by artisans as well as images of countries’ people and landscapes.
The exhibition entitled “Vietnam-Philippines: Colour of Culture” is underway from December 8 to 13 at Vietnam Museum Fine Arts in Hanoi.
|The space of the exhibition. Photo: Hoang Thang|
Being jointly organized by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, and the Embassy of the Philippines in Vietnam, the exhibition is aimed at celebrating the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries, which falls on (July 12, 1976 - July 12, 2021).
The six-day exhibition highlights the creations of both Vietnamese and the Philippines' indigenous craft products, including colorful woven textiles and traditional wear, versatile bamboo items, and functional woven mats.
Visitors to the exhibition will also have chance to admire a photo collection featured Vietnamese and Philippine beautiful landscape and people.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the exhibition on December 8, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong said that 45 years after establishing diplomatic relations, the cooperation between Vietnam and the Philippines has been ever more consolidated and developed. The upgrading of relations between the two countries to a “strategic partnership” in 2015 has contributed to bringing the two countries' ties to a new height.
“It is high hope that the strategic partnership between the two countries in the fields of politics, economy, culture and tourism will be further strengthened in the future,” he said.
- “Tet Art 2022” to cheer up Lunar New Year of the Tiger
- Art propaganda exhibition to promote gender equality
- Attendants to Vietnam-China match expected to be 20,000
- German-Vietnamese contemporary dance debuts
- Hanoi to organize fireworks display at single location on Lunar New Year’s Eve
- Hanoi holds online New Year 2022 Countdown art performance
- Contemporary tuong play to be performed in Hanoi
- “The Gala: Swinburne Greats” - Life with Covid Through The Eyes of Students
- Light art installation "Dai the" debuts in Hanoi
- The World Press Photo Exhibition 2021 opens in Hanoi
Vietnam’s Covid-19 infections surpass 2 million
Vietnam expects to export 90,000 laborers this year
Vietnam applies a ten-year nutrition strategy to improve Vietnamese stature and health
Red River Delta amongst “52 Places for a Changed World”
“Tet Art 2022” to cheer up Lunar New Year of the Tiger
Hanoi’s first metro line offcially inaugurated
Tan Hoang Minh rescinds from the controversial purchase of US$1-billion land plot
Art propaganda exhibition to promote gender equality
Hanoi promotes vaccination for homebound vulnerable people