Vietnamese President pays tribute to 9/11 victims
Vietnam's President Nguyen Xuan Phuc paid tribute to the victims during his visit to the UN Headquarters.
A delegation of the Vietnamese high-ranking officials led by President Nguyen Xuan Phuc paid tribute to the victims of the September 11 attacks.
The visit took place on Sept 24 (local time) during Phuc’s tour to the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)’s 76th session.
|President Nguyen Xuan Phuc pays tribute to the victims. Photos: Thong Nhat/ VNA|
|High-ranking Vietnamese officials join the tribute.|
|President Phuc expresses sympathy for the loss of the US and the world as a whole.|
|The names of the victims are engraved on bronze panels.|
|The world has commemorated the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks that killed almost 3,000 people.|
- Close-up of Hanoi’s modern press center for SEA Games 31
- Sepak Takraw - the “golden hope” for Vietnam sport
- Vietnamese swimmers “sweat” for SEA Games 31 gold medals
- SEA Games 31 competition schedules
- Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street embellished for the big national holiday
- Impression of Friendship Journey 2022
- Hanoi embellished to welcome SEA Games 31
- Hanoi's St Joseph's Cathedral gets facelift
- Close-up of Viet Tri Stadium for SEA Games 31
- Tabebuia rosea adds vibrancy to Hanoi’s new residential area
Hanoi gives SEA Games 31 warm, thoughtful welcome
Dream of a riverside city
Where to go and what to do in Hanoi for locals and tourists?
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM
FPT opens new office in New York, 10th in US
Vietnam’s e-commerce: driver for economic recovery in post-Covid-19
Vietnam, Qualcomm boost cooperation for 5G development
SEA Games 31 delegates get free Hanoi Bus Tour
Vietnamese PM meets American giant corporations in Washington