Phu Quoc Island to welcome visitors next month
Vaccination will help the island ensure safety measures.
On September 4, Vietnam received the first fully vaccinated passengers who will be quarantined for one week instead of three as before.
So far, Vietnam recognizes vaccination certificates and certificates of recovery from Covid-19 that have been introduced through the diplomatic channels of 44 countries and territories.
- MoFA’s senior officials arrested over allegation of bribery
- Australia makes comfortable win against Vietnam in Melbourne
- Vietnam's PM commemorates martyrs killed in battle to defend northern border
- Germany donates Vietnam additional 4 million vaccine doses
- HSBC Vietnam commits to arranging US$12 billion to green Vietnam
- Overseas Vietnamese: an inseparable part of the nation
- Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh passes away
- Vietnam Airlines resumes scheduled flights to Europe
- Vietnam to bring to justice 10 corruption cases in 2022: General Secretary
- Vietnam, Cambodia prepare for high-ranking exchange visits in 2022
G4 Ambassadors expect hope for better 2022
[Infographic]How to celebrate Tet holiday safely in the pandemic
Vietnam confident to reopen the economy: PM
Hanoi proposes full reopening to tourism from April 1
Vietnamese President appreciates Japan’s hospital project acceleration
No delay in implementing socio-economic recovery program: Deputy PM
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal