Phu Quoc Island to welcome visitors next month
Vaccination will help the island ensure safety measures.
On September 4, Vietnam received the first fully vaccinated passengers who will be quarantined for one week instead of three as before.
So far, Vietnam recognizes vaccination certificates and certificates of recovery from Covid-19 that have been introduced through the diplomatic channels of 44 countries and territories.
- Today’s Covid News: Germany donates 2.6 million vaccine doses to Vietnam
- Today’s Covid News: Vietnam starts engaging in global vaccine passport routine
- Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to enhance ties in various areas
- Today’s Covid News: US retail groups call on Biden to donate more vaccines to Vietnam
- Today’s Covid News: Vietnam to impose digital travel permit
- Vietnam, China to foster substantive cooperation
- Vietnam takes flexible actions to new situation
- Vietnam spells out stance on AUKUS
- Vietnam willing to share information with China in its drive to join CPTPP
- UNGA: Vietnam calls for unity in fight against Covid-19
Vietnam Gov’t to further promote public-private partnership in all fields: PM
Vietnam to gradually reopen tourism
Book of performing arts and traditional folk introduced
Today’s Covid News: Germany donates 2.6 million vaccine doses to Vietnam
Vietnam successfully produces first batch of Russian Covid-19 vaccine
Hanoi seeks further support from Russia in vaccine supplies
Aerial view of traditional soya sauce wins International Photo Award
The winning artworks of “Ha Noi is…” Illustration Contest announced
Vietnam’s wood industry strives to extend its reach globally