Vietnamese photographer wins gold medals at int’l photo contest 2020
Vietnamese photographers have won 17 prizes in 10 out of 12 sections at the international photo contest 2020, according to the Vietnam Artistic Photographers’ Association.
Photographer Vu Huy Thong has won two gold medals at the international exhibition of photographic art Contrast 2020 organized by Photo club Infinity from Doboj, Bosnia and Herzegovina in late March.
| Maternal love #2 by Vu Huy Thong. Photos: Tap chi Nhiep anh|
Thong’s two works titled “Maternal love #2” and “The last wharf” conquered the sections of birds and life, respectively. He also received the Master of Light (MoL) ribbon for his photo Happy Emotion in the portrait section.
| Small and Big by Duong Van Nhi. Photos: Tap chi Nhiep anh|
Meanwhile, photographer Duong Van Nhi received the salon silver medal for his photo Small and Big in the monochrome and color section.
Photographer Dang Ke Cuong won a MoL Ribbon for his photo Minute of Rest in the life category. Cuong also picked up three awards in the Colour; Travel and Life sections for his pictures Funeral during the Flood Day, Hoi An Impression and Minute of Rest.
| Funeral during the Flood day by Dang Ke Cuong. Photos: Tap chi Nhiep anh|
Other Vietnamese photographers also received many honorable mentions and their photos were displayed at the exhibition.
The organizing board received 4,897 entries of 181 photographers from 47 countries and territories. Two hundred outstanding photos in 12 sections for digital camera were honored.
- Young Hanoian keeps traditional craft of bookbinding alive
- “Memory of ancient markets” exhibition reenacts ancient Hanoi
- Chefs united for better cuisine of Hanoi
- “The Bat Trang Ceramic Boots -An Inspiration from Italy” exhibition debuts
- The 5th Hanoi Art Connecting debuts
- Young Vietnamese painter holds exhibition in London
- Contemporary Hang Trong folk painting exhibition lures visitors to Hanoi
- Exhibition “The Oriental Tale” showcases excellent Vietnamese and Japanese interaction
- Art exhibition to honor Vietnamese women, the country and love
- 2022 Heritage Photographic Contest: “Ninh Thuan - The Land of the Heritage” opens calls
SEA Games 31 closing ceremony: the warmest and dearest farewell from Vietnam
High inflationary pressure put GDP 6.5% growth target at risk: Gov’t
Where to go and what to do in Hanoi for locals and tourists?
“Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
Hanoi wants to build second int’l airport in Thuong Tin
Hanoi handicrafts attract international SEA Games 31 guests
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM
FPT opens new office in New York, 10th in US