New policies urged to remove roadblocks in privatizing Vietnam’s SOEs
Aug 28, 2020 / 09:17
Which Vietnamese companies are looking to obtain an international credit rating?
Getting SOEs in Vietnam to be financially independent for the future.
Allan Redimerio, managing director at Mizuho Bank explains why Vietnamese companies should obtain a international credit rating for future fundraising activities.
Redimerio was speaking at the webinar "Fitch on Vietnam" hosted by The Asset Events.
- Vietnam c.bank reduces policy rates
- More female leaders needed in Vietnam’s banking sector: IFC
- Corporate bond issuers allowed extending maturity period by 2 years
- Hanoi mulls strategy to reform tax system until 2030
- VNZ, first stock in Vietnam, hits million-dong price
- Investors cautious in stock market in Year of the Cat
- Vn-Index set for steady growth in 2023
- Vietnam State Treasury to raise US$17 billion through Gov’t bonds in 2023
- Hanoi eyes comprehensive development in 2023: Mayor
- EU, Germany fund to enhance public financial management in Vietnam
Vietnam aims for five international-standard cities by 2045
Hanoi patriots recount memories of captivity
Fascinating look at Hanoi in black and white photo collection
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
2023 - a year of high-quality startups in Vietnam
Vietnam 12th International Photo Contest winners announced