Which Vietnamese companies are looking to obtain an international credit rating?
Getting SOEs in Vietnam to be financially independent for the future.
Allan Redimerio, managing director at Mizuho Bank explains why Vietnamese companies should obtain a international credit rating for future fundraising activities.
Redimerio was speaking at the webinar "Fitch on Vietnam" hosted by The Asset Events.
- Vietnam's positive outlook lures foreign investors back to stock market
- Banking industry urged to complete digital transformation legal framework
- VND remains most stable currency in region: Report
- Big techs pay Vietnam US$20 million in taxes in three-month period
- Vietnam’s consumer demand for gold surges 11%
- Vietnam’s Q3 GDP growth at 10.8%: Standard Chartered
- Hanoi's budget revenue up 25% in January-July period
- Vietnam's corporate bond market estimated at US$11 billion in H1
- Credit demand set to grow in the final half of 2022
- About 60% of Vietnamese adults have bank account: Napas
Vietnam’s middle power diplomacy in ASEAN
Hotels in Hanoi heat up mooncake season
Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM