Which Vietnamese companies are looking to obtain an international credit rating?
Getting SOEs in Vietnam to be financially independent for the future.
Allan Redimerio, managing director at Mizuho Bank explains why Vietnamese companies should obtain a international credit rating for future fundraising activities.
Redimerio was speaking at the webinar "Fitch on Vietnam" hosted by The Asset Events.
- National Assembly greenlights extension of resolution on bad debt management
- Vietnam's stock market on foreign funds’ radar amid possible upgrade to EM status: HSBC
- Gov’t extends excise tax payment deadline for domestic cars
- The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM
- Vietnam's securities accounts surpass 5-million mark
- Finance ministry proposes extending tax payments worth US$870 million for domestic cars
- Foreign capital returns to Vietnam's stock market in 2022: SSI
- Vietnam’s easing monetary policy unlikely to reverse amid Fed’s rate hike
- Shinhan Financial to acquire 10% stake in Vietnamese e-commerce Tiki
- Banks cut lending rates to support businesses
IPEF should treasure openness, inclusiveness and transparency: foreign ministry
Muoi Sau sweet soups- the quintessence of Hanoi’s nosh
Vietnam seeks to contribute to peace and stability in Asia
Facebook to charge 5% VAT on ad services in Vietnam
Vietnam seeks opportunities for sustainable education partnerships
“Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
Hanoi wants to build second int’l airport in Thuong Tin
Hanoi handicrafts attract international SEA Games 31 guests
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary