European company seeks cooperation in capital planning consulting
Hanoi is looking for suitable partners to develop the city's master planning.
Roland Berger, the European strategy consulting firm, wants to explore opportunities to accompany Hanoi in socio-economic development planning.
|An overview of the meeting on December 16. Photo: Phi Nhat/The Hanoi Times
The firm's General Director of Southeast Asia Damien Dujacquier expressed such hope during a meeting with the Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee, Nguyen Manh Quyen, today [December 16] in Hanoi.
He said the company has extensive experience in construction consulting and planning in European and African countries. It has executed several projects in numerous provinces and cities in Vietnam.
During the meeting, Quyen noted that capital planning is a matter of great importance so the city is looking for suitable partners to help find solutions for the overall planning of the city.
He stated that the development of the capital's planning should ensure harmony between the past (preservation of valuable cultural heritage values) and the future (international integration).
"We expect experts from developed countries to help us choose the best options, ensuring both the preservation of heritage and traditional culture and socio-economic development in the future," he underlined.
Sharing Quyen's view, Dujacquier expressed interest in further cooperation with Hanoi to contribute to the socio-economic development of the city in the future.
Wrapping the meeting, Quyen said the city will instruct relevant agencies to coordinate with the firm to propose options to the city.
- Siemens interested in Hanoi's metro projects: CEO Roland Busch
- Hanoi shows strong backing for financial tower project
- VinFast builds new factory in India, reinforcing global reach
- Hanoi’s enlistment day opens
- Hanoi airport sees record international passenger traffic
- Hanoi to build a digital map system for smart tourism
- Hanoi issues digital database development plan for 2024
- East meets West in French colonial villas
- "The Sound of Hanoi" song composition contest debuts
- Hanoi to approve capital planning for 2021-2030 in March
Hanoi creates favorable conditions for Turkish businesses
Hanoi director wins 74th Berlinale Film Award
Vietnam news in brief - February 27
Siemens interested in Hanoi's metro projects: CEO Roland Busch
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh expects more from Siemens’ local operations
Tales of recruits: Answering the nation’s call
Vietnam's 2024 Top 10 most welcoming cities
Vietnam news in brief - February 23
World-renowned Eastern & Oriental Express train to operate in Vietnam