First-ever Hanoi farm produce and craft village festival to kick off in December
The event features over 300 booths on agricultural production appliances.
The first holding of Hanoi farm produce and craft village festival is slated to transpire on December 14-17 at the Complex of Exhibition, Trade and Economic Exchange in Cau Giay district.
|Illustrative photo: Ven.vn|
The event, which is jointly held by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Hanoi People’s Committee, features over 300 booths showcasing agricultural production appliances including machinery and materials for organic agriculture, hi-tech agriculture and agriculture associated with eco-tourism; products with potential to be registered to Hanoi’s One Commune One Product (OCOP) program.
Of the booths, there will be spaces prioritizing the presence of safe farm produce, chain-based agricultural products, and processed farming commodities of districts, towns and communes.
Besides, the event also features an exhibition of Hanoi’s four seasons of flowers, products from craft villages and farm produce from some other provinces, among others.
Under the framework of the festival, there will be a conference on the trading of farming, forestry and fishery products in Hanoi and some thematic seminars.
The festival is expected to be an occasion to connect manufacture with consumption as well as provide opportunities for cooperation among domestic and international enterprises in the fields of agriculture and technology transfer.
- Hanoi strengthens trade and tourism ties with northwestern provinces
- Farming for the Future: Danish expertise for Vietnam’s green agriculture
- Farm to People: Cooperatives tap into e-commerce trends
- Digital transformation to make breakthroughs in Hanoi agriculture: experts
- Hanoi's agricultural sector strategizes for export expansion
- Amended Capital Law to boost urban ecological agriculture development in Hanoi
- 2nd Hanoi Agricultural Products Festival showcases 1,000 exhibits
- Hanoi to complete evaluation of OCOP products this month
- Digital solutions key to sustainable agriculture
- Vietnamese Craft Village Festival 2023 opens in Hanoi
Australian and Irish teachers walk for disadvantaged Vietnamese children
Vietnam news in brief - November 30
Quan Chuong Gate brings Hanoi to life with 25 visual art performances
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries
Hanoi, British cities exchange experience in branding Creative City