First-ever Hanoi farm produce and craft village festival to kick off in December
The event features over 300 booths on agricultural production appliances.
The first holding of Hanoi farm produce and craft village festival is slated to transpire on December 14-17 at the Complex of Exhibition, Trade and Economic Exchange in Cau Giay district.
|Illustrative photo: Ven.vn|
The event, which is jointly held by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Hanoi People’s Committee, features over 300 booths showcasing agricultural production appliances including machinery and materials for organic agriculture, hi-tech agriculture and agriculture associated with eco-tourism; products with potential to be registered to Hanoi’s One Commune One Product (OCOP) program.
Of the booths, there will be spaces prioritizing the presence of safe farm produce, chain-based agricultural products, and processed farming commodities of districts, towns and communes.
Besides, the event also features an exhibition of Hanoi’s four seasons of flowers, products from craft villages and farm produce from some other provinces, among others.
Under the framework of the festival, there will be a conference on the trading of farming, forestry and fishery products in Hanoi and some thematic seminars.
The festival is expected to be an occasion to connect manufacture with consumption as well as provide opportunities for cooperation among domestic and international enterprises in the fields of agriculture and technology transfer.
- Hanoi to open 30 OCOP showrooms in 2023
- Hanoi consumers enjoy shopping at outskirts’ OCOP showrooms
- Hanoi opens 65 OCOP showrooms this year
- OCOP fair to open in Hanoi next month
- Hanoi and other localities boost trade links for farm produce
- Hanoi to host fair displaying regional specialties
- Hanoi promotes farm produce by ethnic minorities
- Hanoi opens more OCOP showrooms
- Hanoi boosts sales of OCOP products from Central and Central Highlands
- Hanoi steps up agricultural production to meet domestic demand
Vietnam, Singapore eye green economy and digitalization
Hanoi to boost relationships with Dutch partners
Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence showcased in Hanoi
Investors cautious in stock market in Year of the Cat
Hanoi takes drastic action to handle solid waste
Biggest northern Vietnam festival attracts tens of thousands visitors
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist