Hanoi has new Director of Tourism Department
Mrs. Dang Huong Giang, former Deputy Chief of the Office – Hanoi People's Committee, was appointed Director of Hanoi Tourism Department.
This is the first time Hanoi’s tourism industry has a female chief. Mrs. Dang Huong Giang, born in 1972, is appointed for a five-year term.
Member of the Party Central Committee, Deputy Secretary of the City Party Committee, Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh handed over the decision to appoint Mrs. Dang Huong Giang, former Deputy Chief of the Office – Hanoi People's Committee as new Director of Hanoi Tourism Department.
On behalf of the leaders of the City People's Committee, Hanoi City People's Committee Chairman Chu Ngoc Anh congratulated Mrs. Giang on her appointment and expressed his belief that she would succeed in the new position.
He hopes that Mrs. Giang will continue to promote her competence and experience to successfully complete the scheduled goals and targets of the city's tourism sector and effectively contribute to the socio-economic development of the capital in the coming time.
Ms. Dang Huong Giang pledged that she will do her utmost and try harder to complete the newly assigned tasks, bringing breakthroughs to the tourism industry of Hanoi and successfully overcome any difficulty.
- Hanoi creates more than 179,000 jobs in nine months
- Hanoi opens underpass at busy intersection
- Capital city promises efficient use of donations for poor families
- Hanoi sidewalks: More meaningful than just space
- Hanoi to see cold weather this weekend
- CNN continues to promote Hanoi tourism: Robert Bradley
- Hanoi remains among attractive localities for FDI in Vietnam
- Communication essential to ease traffic problems: Experts
- Hanoi removes ID and household registration in administrative procedures
- JETRO opens showrooms of Japanese products in Hanoi
Hanoi a top destination for ASEAN investors
Vietnam demands removal of “Little Women” from Netflix
Cultural activities celebrate 68th anniversary of Capital Liberation Day
Vietnam’s economy stands firm in rapid recovery path: AMRO
Macro stability considered key for Vietnam’s growth in remaining months: Gov’t
Local firms urged to stay proactive in intellectual property protection
Vietnam needs to expand airport network to relieve pressure on infrastructure
Vietnamese, foreign firms must store data in cyberspace from October
Trade cooperation: Highlight of Vietnam-EU relations