Hanoi: AQI on November 25 improves considerably
Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 72 to 127.
Air quality in the latest 24 hours in Hanoi has improved considerably and today’s indexes have been recorded much lower than yesterday’s, according to the Hanoi Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP).
Data: AEP. Graphic: Anh Kiet
On November 25 afternoon, the AEP said that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 72 to 127.
Compared to air quality a day earlier, Hanoi’s AQI decreased and was mostly at the average level, with the highest readings recorded at Minh Khai (127), Pham Van Dong (126) and Hang Dau (123).
Other areas such as My Dinh, Tay Mo, Tan Mai had AQI below 100. Kim Lien’s AQI was recorded at 72, the lowest reading for November 25.
Yesterday, AQI in Hanoi’s seven locations were at the very bad level, but today's AQI in only four locations saw bad indexes.
Data: AEP. Table: Anh Kiet
The AEP repeated the recommendations that Hanoi’s residents should follow air quality information where they are living and working before going out to prevent diseases.
Besides, sensitive groups including children, the elderly and people with respiratory diseases should limit their time outdoors.
When travelling on roads, people need to strictly follow traffic laws to reduce traffic congestion. The Hanoi police should strengthen traffic regulation in some areas with high traffic density such as Pham Van Dong, Hang Dau, Minh Khai, among others.
- Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
- Amended Capital Law raises development standards above national average
- Amended capital law should make Red River a top priority: lawmakers
- Essence of Vietnamese craft villages on display at Hanoi Museum
- Hanoi, Ulan Bator seek broad decentralized cooperation
- Hanoi Museum fossils exhibition reveals prehistoric life on Earth
- Hanoi prioritizes development of smart transport
- Quang Tri Products Festival to be launched in Hanoi
- Hanoi eyes stronger economic cooperation with Russian localities
Prime Minister to attend COP28, visit Turkey
Vietnam news in brief - November 28
Exploiting industrial heritage in the heart of Hanoi
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries
Hanoi, British cities exchange experience in branding Creative City
Giang Vo military school weapons on display for first time
Hanoi Creative Design Festival 2023 attracts over 60,000 visitors
Hanoi: Imperial archives unveiled