Hanoi dancers win three gold medals at National Amateur Dance Competition 2022
The contest aims to contribute to preserving and promoting Vietnamese folk dance art among youth.
Amateur dancers from Hanoi Cultural Center have won three gold and three silver medals at the Vietnam National Amateur Dance Competition 2022.
|The performance of dancers from Hanoi draw the attention of An Giang audiences. Photo: Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports|
The annual competition was organized by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in the southern province of An Giang in early June.
According to the organizers, it was held to honor the beauty and diversity of today's Vietnamese folk dance art, which is based on a harmonious combination of tradition and modernity.
Hanoi delegation won the gold medal for an art program that consists five dances dividing into three categories of Solo, Trio, and group dance.
Non-professional dancers from Hanoi also won two gold medals for their solo dance performances entitled “A Dao” and “Forever Shining Epic”. Three silver medals were awarded for the performances “Thang Long Waves of Music”, “A Hanoi Child” and “Thang Long’s Spirit”.
In addition, 13-year-old dancer Bui Thien An won the “Promising Dancer” category.
After the success at the National Amateur Dance Competition 2022, non-professional dancers from Hanoi Cultural Center are now practicing for another art program called “Thang Long- Hanoi, an Aspiration to Grow”. Their performance will be the key repertoire at the “Red River Convergence Festival 2022”, which will take place from June 25 to 27 in the northern province of Ha Nam.
|The dance performance entitled “Thang Long Waves of Music”. Photo: Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports|
|A scene from the dance “A Hanoi Child”. Photo: Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports|
- Toyota concert makes a come back
- Hanoi: ASEAN Plus 2022 Police Music Festival takes place this weekend
- “Indochina - the wonderland” exhibition tells the story of Vietnam during French colonial period
- Eggs Festival held in Vietnam gather Michelin cooks
- Vietnamese Press Photo Exhibition debuts
- Hanoi dancers win three gold medals at National Amateur Dance Competition 2022
- Vietnam attracts tourists through ‘digital museum’
- Night tour to Thang Long Imperial Citadel: National history revives
- Winners of 11th International Artistic Photo Contest announced
- Ningyō: Art and Beauty of Japanese Dolls exhibitions
Hanoi approves 33 projects worth US$250 million in 2021-2025
Vietnam listed among Russia’s most trustworthy partners in Asia-Pacific: Sergey Lavrov
Toyota concert makes a come back
HSBC revises up Vietnam’s GDP growth forecast to 6.9% in 2022
Vietnam to solidify macro-economic stability: PM
Vietnam's National Assembly to legalize commitments at COP26
Vietnam looks for UK support in finalizing financial regulations: NA Chairman
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi