Hanoi Post and Telecommunications: A fruitful year
Hanoi Times – The Hanoi Post and Telecommunications (HNPT) exceeded its 2007 production and business goal although it had to prepare for its division and face severe competition from many enterprises.
The total number of telecommunication subscribers reached over 154,000 (equal to 104% of the year-plan) and the total revenue of nearly VND 2,672 billion. In addition, the HNPT established the new Hanoi Post Office and the Hanoi Telecommunications through successfully splitting posts and telecommunications.
In the time to come, the Hanoi Post Office and the Hanoi Telecommunications will cooperate and support each other to exploit and develop the city’s public post services network as well as continue to improve their quality and introduce new convenient services in order to achieve a sustainable development and improve their workers’ living standards.
In 2008, the Capital’s Posts sector plans to boost investments in modern post and telecommunication infrastructure with an abundant human resource so as to enhance competitivenes.
- Vietnam wins big at World Robot Olympiad
- Vietnamese Government approves national datacenter
- Hanoi committed to start-ups and innovative enterprises development
- Vietnam customs needs to accelerate digital transformation: Deputy PM
- Hanoi gets ready for digital economy growth
- Vietnam Digital Awards 2023 recognizes outstanding digital transformation solutions
- TikTok's violations in Vietnam exposed
- Vietnamese innovation startup ecosystem is dynamic and open
- ASEAN, Vietnam seek to tackle fake news
- Hanoi removes barriers to applying high tech to farming
China’s President Xi Jinping to visit Vietnam next week
Vietnam news in brief - December 7
Veteran journalist's memoir recalls great moments in history
Vietnam’s economy demonstrates improved adaptability to new situation
Diwali vividly celebrated in Hanoi
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries