Intellectual property exhibition planned in Hanoi in Q3
The event will be attended by about 20-25 producers and organizations.
Hanoi plans to hold an exhibition in the third quarter to raise public awareness of intellectual property protection for locally made products.
|An exhibition in Hanoi will discuss ways to improve intellectual property protection for local brands.|
The two-day event will be held anytime from October 1 to December 10 at the Inter-Agency Government Building on Vo Chi Cong Road, Tay Ho District.
About 20 to 25 producers and organizations will take part in the event, including farmers' associations, cooperatives, associations of craft villages, technology developers, and consulting agencies.
The exhibition will be accompanied by a workshop with 100-150 participants, including business and organization managers, specialists, and representatives from local authorities and farmers' and craft village associations in Hanoi.
The event will serve as a venue for the city authorities and producers to promote the activities and result in intellectual property development in the city.
Participants and experts will also discuss ways to better manage, utilize and develop local IP brands.
According to the plan, all items displayed at the exhibition must be proven effective and adaptable to different conditions, while the booths must be eye-catching.
In addition, the organization of the exhibition must be cost-effective and practical.
- Hanoi culinary festival 2023 opens
- Amended Capital Law ensures sufficient resources for Hanoi’s development quest: Mayor
- Smart home development helps Vietnam achieve 2050 net zero goal
- Hanoi raises environment protection awareness with writing contest
- Digital solutions and utilities for a smart future
- AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
- Hanoi deputies appreciate results of National Assembly's meeting
- Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
- Hanoi elevates golf tourism
- People-centric ITS for better traffic in Hanoi
Launch of Resource Mobilization Plan for Vietnam’s low carbon journey
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast - December 2
Vietnam’s e-commerce market set to hit US$20.5 billion
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries
Hanoi, British cities exchange experience in branding Creative City