PM approves technology innovation to support business digitalization
The program will support small and medium enterprises in technological innovation.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has approved the National Technology Innovation Program up to 2030 to support enterprises in technology transfer and innovation for high quality and high value-added products.
Vietnam National Innovation Center is built in Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park of Hanoi. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn
The program laid stress on technology transfer for agricultural development in rural and mountainous areas; training scientific and technological human resources for technology renovation.
It sets the targets of increasing the number of enterprises implementing technology innovation by 15% per year; involving 100% of enterprises producing key products in the creation of research and development organizations by 2025.
Besides, it aims to improve labor productivity on the basis of technological innovation, especially in the fields of high value-added products, high value exports, and high technology production.
Moreover, labor productivity of enterprises directly participating in the program will be at least 1.5 times higher than those without technological innovation.
Improving legal institutions and promoting technology innovation activities, formulating and implementing a roadmap to improve national technological capacity, researching and mastering advanced technologies in producing key products which are high value-added and highly competitive in the market are among the major tasks set out in the program.
In addition, the program will support small and medium enterprises in technological innovation, carry out technology innovation activities in rural and mountainous regions, increase financial resources and enhance international cooperation.
- Make in Vietnam drives ICT firms into international markets
- Hanoi to develop data-driven innovative services for socio-economic development
- Opportunities for Vietnamese game developers
- Vietnam to export 5G devices to India
- Vietnam climbs seven places in 2022 Gov’t Al Readiness Index
- Vietnam to build national data center in 2023: Prime Minister
- Vietnam targets 2023 as the year of digital data
- Int'l experts seek ways to boost Vietnam's private investment in science, technology
- Vietnam strives to foster the development of digital businesses
- The 2023 Vietnam VEX IQ National Robotics Championship kicks off in Hanoi
Business confidence in Vietnam improves to a three-month high: S&P Global
Demand for housing in Hanoi forecast to rise in 2023
Make in Vietnam drives ICT firms into international markets
Hanoi ranked 5th among safest cities in Southeast Asia
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
Overseas Vietnamese eagerly await Tet and spring
Switzerland to support Vietnam’s transition to green economy