Vietnam’s first hospital lists shares on HoSE
At the close of today, Thai Nguyen International Hospital received strong attention from investors with the share prices going up by a maximum of 20% against the reference price to VND30,000 (US$1.31).
Thai Nguyen International Hospital today [January 6] became Vietnam’s first hospital to list 41.5 million shares on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange, home to the majority of large caps.
|First trading session of Thai Nguyen International Hospital on HoSE.|
The reference price for the first trading session is set at VND25,000 (US$1.09) per share, equivalent to a market capitalization of VND415 billion (US$18 million).
At today’s close, Thai Nguyen International Hospital received strong attention from investors with more than 1.38 million shares changed hands and the share prices going up by a maximum of 20% against the reference price to VND30,000 (US$1.31).
This pushed the hospital’s market capitalization to VND1.22 trillion (US$53.1 million).
Founded in 2012, the hospital currently has a registered capital of VND415 billion (US$18 million). Last year, it posted revenue of VND275.4 billion (US$12 million) and after-tax profit of VND88.8 billion (US$3.86 million).
A statement from HoSE suggested companies listing shares on the stock market would help them better access capital and promote their brands.
- China's Sunny Group plans US$2.5 billion investment in Vietnam
- $8 billion to be pumped into Vietnam’s Central Coast
- FDI to Vietnam’s real estate rises by over 70% in 2022
- Laos vows to facilitate Vietnam's investors
- Hanoi lures nearly $1.7 billion in foreign investment in 2022
- European Investment Bank will provide Vietnam climate finance
- Vietnam stands as credible partner for foreign investors
- Vietnamese Gov’t to divest state capital at 141 businesses until 2025
- IFC assists Vietnam to boost green finance for a low-carbon economy
- Vietnam's FDI outlays in 10 months jump 15% to exceed $17 billion
Hanoi plans to restore local relics with US$593.6 million
First heatwave to hit northern Vietnam this week
Hanoi International Marathon draws 10,000 runners
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
2023 - a year of high-quality startups in Vietnam
Vietnam 12th International Photo Contest winners announced
Another perspective on Hanoi Street in Hoang Dinh exhibition
Artisan turns Bodhi leaf into artwork
Hanoi Party chief urges greater decentralization efforts to aid growth