Hanoi has new high-tech oncology hospital
The hospital will apply high technology and new therapies in treatment.
Oriental High-tech Oncology Hospital, with a total investment of VND1.2 trillion (US$51.2 million), is under construction in Co Nhue 2 Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi, and is scheduled to be operational in June 2024.
|Delegates attend the signing ceremony. Photo: Intracom|
The news was released by the investor of Oriental Medical Complex Co., Ltd. at the signing ceremony of a VND840-billion ($35.8 million) credit contract between the company and the Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank)’s Hanoi Transaction Office on July 20.
Located in a 10ha area of the Oriental Medical Complex, the 15-story hospital will have an area of 30,000m2 capable of accommodating 250 inpatient beds and 500 daily outpatient visits. The hospital will apply high technology and new therapies in the treatment. Construction of the project began in July.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Nguyen Cong Minh, General Director of the Oriental Medical Complex Co., Ltd, emphasized: “Vietnam has high cancer incidence, creating pressure on the health system.”
The Hi-Tech Eastern Oncology Hospital will contribute to meeting people's medical examination and medical care needs, and then solve the overload in cancer hospitals in Hanoi, he added.
He underlined that the company is committed to using the credit financing from Agribank for the stated purpose and efficiently, as well as to complete the project on schedule and on-time payment.
- Hanoi kicks off work on Ninh So-Phase 2 industrial cluster
- New regulation in place to boost Vietnam's real estate market
- Vietnam aims for five international-standard cities by 2045
- Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
- Hanoi should prioritize climate resilience in urban development: Experts
- Vietnamese Gov’t sets up task force to speed up public investment
- Railways are blood veins of Vietnamese economy: Deputy Prime Minister
- Hanoi to invest US$226M in streets and service roads under Ring Road No.4 project
- China construction group commits to long-term investment in Hanoi
- Hanoi to build 13 resettlement areas for Ring Road No.4 project
Vietnam, China enhance border ties
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Balade en France gastronomic festival - Walking in France in the heart of Hanoi
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world