Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property
Local departments and agencies vet 100% of the offices to ensure they're used for legitimate purposes.
Hanoi's authorities will no longer be allowed to put public assets into lease, rental, and association contracts, according to a plan to manage public assets for 2023-2030 signed by Mayor Tran Sy Thanh.
|The building of the Hanoi People's Committee. Photo: The Hanoi Times|
For their plans to lease the assets, the assets management units will have to obtain the evaluation and approval of higher authorities.
The capital city will develop a database to update the information and status of 100% of local public assets and ensure they're used according to purpose.
Hanoi will review and reorganize State-owned land and deal with violations committed by agencies and enterprises in the management and use of public property.
The city will study feasible plans to develop transportation infrastructure along Ring Road No.4.
In addition, the city will receive and plan appropriate uses for the land left by Government agencies and businesses after their relocation.
The municipal authorities will further improve its policy on public property management and propose that the Government delegate some decision-making power to local authorities in this matter.
The city will also use technology to store data and information on public assets and disclose the use of assets to the public while improving officials' skills to manage public assets.
- Hanoi must highlight talent recruitment in the amended Capital Law: law lecturers
- Fidel’s affection for Vietnam symbolizes deep bond between two countries
- Decentralizaion on agenda for Hanoi decision makers
- Hanoi ratifies resolution on enhancing fire prevention and firefighting
- Lotte Group pledges to invest in Hanoi's development projects
- Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 to boost capital tourism
- Amended Capital Law: Hanoi needs more power
- Hanoi's US$2.8 billion fifth metro line project approved
- Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
- Hanoi, Shenzhen eye partnerships in urban and public transport development
Hanoi ratifies resolution on enhancing fire prevention and firefighting
Vietnam news in brief - September 23
Friendly LGBT community destinations in Vietnam
Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
Revising Capital Law opens door to Hanoi's prosperity: Mayor
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Opportunity to promote international cooperation
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Roadmap for better future
The quintessential craft of Ngu Xa bronze casting
Hanoi develops without losing characters