Hanoians struggle to keep cool under heat wave on street
Hanoi is forecast to endure a hot spell with temperatures reaching up to 40 degrees Celsius.
The temperature would be particularly high in the capital city of Hanoi, with approximately 39 degrees Celsius on May 31.
People are struggling with street congestion in hot weather when they are on Nguyen Trai Street on Monday.
People keep themselves cool in shady areas.
The ordeal of the traffic jams is made worse by the heat.
The cars barely move in the congested street.
People are struggling to move forward when the road is crowded.
- Hanoi’s GRDP growth set to hit 8.89% in 2022
- Hanoi police arrest nine suspects for illegal online gamble
- Promote the heritage of Thang Long Imperial Citadel in France
- Hanoi People’s Council convenes 10th session
- Hanoi's lawmakers to begin discussions on socio-economic issues on Dec 7
- Hanoi seeks cooperation with ASEAN cities for shared prosperity
- Hanoi mayor urges drastic actions to lift public investment performance
- Hanoi eyes more economic zones and satellite cities
- Leipzig to set up representative office in Hanoi
- Rapid and sustainable development of Red River delta a national priority: Party chief
Hanoi’s GRDP growth set to hit 8.89% in 2022
VinFast files for US public listing
WHO, FAO encourage people to take action for a healthier and safer Vietnam
Hanoi People’s Council convenes 10th session
Thailand, Vietnam urged to be more proactive in new int’l challenges
Vietnamese Gov’t to divest state capital at 141 businesses until 2025
Green growth an inevitable trend for Vietnam: PM
It's imperative for Hanoi to develop public transport: Experts
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation