New industrial project expected to lure high-tech investment in Thai Binh
The new project is considered as an important imprint in the drive of attracting investment into the Thai Binh Economic Zone.
A project on infrastructure construction kicked off on December 13 at the Lien Ha Thai Industrial Park (Green IP-1), with a VND3.9 trillion (US$167.8 million) investment, in the northern province of Thai Binh.
The project is expected to lure billions of dollars of investment in electronics and high-tech projects in the coming time.
|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and delegates attend the ceremony in December 13 in Thai Binh province. Photo: thanhtravietnam|
Speaking at the ground breaking ceremony, which was attended by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Khac Than said that the Green IP-1 and other projects in the economic zone in general will be the magnet of domestic and foreign investments.
Once operational, Green IP-1, with an area of more than 588 ha, is expected to fuel Thai Binh’s socio-economic development and contribute to the growth of the Red River Delta and the whole country, Mr. Than said.
Mr. Than suggested the government should soon approve the policy on the Green IP-1 project and allow the province to continue establishing other industrial, urban and service areas in the Thai Binh Economic Zone. He also asked for speeding up site clearance and compensation for resettled residents, promptly addressing arising difficulties during implementation.
Covering nearly 30,600 ha, the Thai Binh EZ covers 30 communes and one town in Thai Thuy and Tien Hai districts.
- Vietnam Prime Minister approves three industrial parks
- Recruitment demand of foreign manufacturers surges in 2021
- New industrial project expected to lure high-tech investment in Thai Binh
- Vietnam draws US$6 billion in FDI to industrial and economic zones in H1
- Strong FDI brings gold for Vietnam’s industrial zone developers
- Foreign investment fuels industrial real estate in Vietnam
- Many foreign investors eye industrial property in Vietnam: JLL
- Vietnam - a fresh, attractive hub for South Korean auto parts manufacturers
- Bien Hoa Industrial Park to be turned into a commercial and service area
- Quang Ninh focuses on develop Van Don Special Administrative-Economic Zone
Vietnam calls for flexible adaptation to Covid-19 in ASEAN
Business matters a lot to ASEAN recovery plans: Vietnam
It's time to promote underground spaces for Hanoi of the future: experts
Vietnam in need of national strategy for veggie exports to EU
Vietnam donates Laos US$2 million for pandemic fight
Mao Bookstore - the oldest bookstore in Dinh Le Street
Vietnam’s biggest Covid-19 makeshift hospital to be closed
UN Security Council holds emergency meeting over North Korea
“Banana” millionaires along Hanoi’s Red River