Vietnam chooses October 10 as National Digital Transformation Day
The day aims to raise public awareness of the role, meaning, and benefits of digital transformation.
Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam has signed a decision to choose October 10 as National Digital Transformation Day.
The day will be held annually to advocate for speedier national digital transformation tasks and effectively implement the National Digital Transformation Program to 2025, with orientation to 2030.
Media agencies are also tasked with enhancing international broadcasts to promote the National Digital Transformation Day abroad. Photo: Ictnews
Besides, the day aims to raise public awareness of the role, meaning, and benefits of digital transformation, and mobilize the entire political system at all levels to take concerted actions to ensure the success of the digital transformation.
The Ministry of Information and Communications will be the coordinator, in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Ministry of Science and Technology, to formulate a specific plan for the practical, effective, and economic celebration of October 10.
Other ministerial-level and governmental agencies, as well as provincial authorities, will observe National Digital Transformation Day in accordance with the general guidelines and their specific conditions.
Media agencies are asked to step up communication about the day, and run communication campaigns to honor outstanding organizations and enterprises in applying new technologies and models. They are also tasked with enhancing international broadcast to promote the National Digital Transformation Day abroad.
- Global Blockchain Conference to be held in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Qualcomm boost cooperation for 5G development
- VNPT, Casa System Group sign cooperation agreement
- Google creates trends for SEA Games 31
- Vietnam chooses October 10 as National Digital Transformation Day
- Vietnam - Asia DX Summit 2022 to promote development of digital businesses
- Vietnamese scientist receives Japan's Order of Rising Sun
- Ministry of Public Security asked to further strengthen cyber security
- Vietnam to release national digital platforms for virtual meetings this June
- Mekong Innovation Initiative kicks off in Vietnam
National Assembly greenlights extension of resolution on bad debt management
Vietnam highlights multilateralism at Indo-Pacific forum
Vietnam tightens entry surveillance over fears of Monkeypox
Vietnam seeks opportunities for sustainable education partnerships
“Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
Hanoi wants to build second int’l airport in Thuong Tin
Hanoi handicrafts attract international SEA Games 31 guests
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM