Vietnam’s first commercial center on water under construction
The mega trade center, 30 minutes from Hanoi downtown, is expected to be an attractive destination for visitors.
Works on the first floating commercial center in Vietnam kicked off at the Ecopark urban area in Hanoi’s neighboring province of Hung Yen.
|First floating commercial center in Vietnam. Photo: Ecopark|
Once completed, the floating mega trade center is expected to attract nearly five million visitors per year.
The project includes three commercial towers on water (Waterfront Entertainment, Waterfront Dining and Waterfront Fashion) and a shopping mall on land, interconnected by foot bridges designed in the Venetian style. According to the investor, the towers are operated by one of the world’s top five commercial groups.
The Island Mall is designed by Callison Group, the author of three out of the 10 world’s largest and most famous shopping centers. According to Callison, the commercial center on the water aims to become the most famous shopping-food-entertainment paradises of Vietnam, becoming a “must-visit” destination for travelers to Hanoi.
It covers tens of thousands of square meters and is expected to draw more than 100 fashion brands, food and entertainment centers.
The project is invested by Ecopark Group, a housing developer in the northern province of Hung Yen’s Van Giang district, with an investment of more than VND3 trillion (US$132 million).
- Hanoi kicks off work on Ninh So-Phase 2 industrial cluster
- New regulation in place to boost Vietnam's real estate market
- Vietnam aims for five international-standard cities by 2045
- Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
- Hanoi should prioritize climate resilience in urban development: Experts
- Vietnamese Gov’t sets up task force to speed up public investment
- Railways are blood veins of Vietnamese economy: Deputy Prime Minister
- Hanoi to invest US$226M in streets and service roads under Ring Road No.4 project
- China construction group commits to long-term investment in Hanoi
- Hanoi to build 13 resettlement areas for Ring Road No.4 project
Vietnam, China enhance border ties
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Balade en France gastronomic festival - Walking in France in the heart of Hanoi
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world